Universal Parks & Resorts Launches National Advertising & Brand Campaign
In an effort to unify both coasts as a “different experience” – Universal Parks & Resorts rolled out a new national brand campaign. It will be the first time Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood are marketing in unison as unit.
Called, “I’m Ready,” the campaign shows how Universal theme parks offer a different vacation for families, especially for those with pre-teens and older. It comes after years of growth at both Universal theme park destinations, which has included the successful additions of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at both coasts, a Walking Dead attraction, and soon-to-open Volcano Bay Water Park.
The campaign includes a national television advertisement, digital advertising placements, a joint Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood web landing page where guests can go to get more information – and more.
“Universal Parks & Resorts provides world-class entertainment destinations with signature theme parks in both Orlando and Hollywood that create unparalleled entertainment for the whole family,” said Alice Norsworthy, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Universal Parks and Resorts. “This new campaign speaks to the needs of families as they evolve – and it invites them to vacation on a whole new level.”
Comcast NBCUniversal wholly owns Universal Studios Hollywood, which includes Universal CityWalk Hollywood. It also owns Universal Orlando Resort, which includes the 2 theme parks, five resort hotels, and Universal CityWalk Orlando. In addition, Comcast NBCUniversal owns a 51 percent majority interest in Universal Studios Japan, in Osaka and has a license agreement with Universal Studios Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. The company has also announced plans for a theme park in Beijing.
The founder of Orlando United, Brian has been involved in the theme park community since 2002. He has regularly visited all Orlando parks since he was a child, and his love for discussing all aspects of the Orlando theme parks led to his decision to open Orlando United and its forums on February 29, 2008. Outside of the theme park world, Brian loves all Miami sports, is a beer connoisseur and enjoys himself a good whiskey from time to time.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay Cabana Rentals & Premium Seating Now Available for Purchase April 21, 2017
- RECAP: A Weekend at Star Wars Celebration 2017 April 20, 2017
- Kraken Unleashed to Open June 16, 2017! April 13, 2017
- Infinity Falls River Rapids Ride coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Summer 2018 April 13, 2017
- New Holiday Experiences Coming to Wizarding World at Universal Orlando April 13, 2017
- “Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon” officially open at Universal Studios Florida April 6, 2017
- Orlando United Radio – Episode 60: Member Berries April 4, 2017
- Universal Orlando reveals pricing, Universal Express information and more for Volcano Bay March 29, 2017
- “American Horror Story” haunted house coming back for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 27 March 29, 2017
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces Concert Line-Up for Rock The Universe 2017 March 28, 2017