Universal Parks & Resorts Launches National Advertising & Brand Campaign
In an effort to unify both coasts as a “different experience” – Universal Parks & Resorts rolled out a new national brand campaign. It will be the first time Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood are marketing in unison as unit.
Called, “I’m Ready,” the campaign shows how Universal theme parks offer a different vacation for families, especially for those with pre-teens and older. It comes after years of growth at both Universal theme park destinations, which has included the successful additions of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at both coasts, a Walking Dead attraction, and soon-to-open Volcano Bay Water Park.
The campaign includes a national television advertisement, digital advertising placements, a joint Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood web landing page where guests can go to get more information – and more.
“Universal Parks & Resorts provides world-class entertainment destinations with signature theme parks in both Orlando and Hollywood that create unparalleled entertainment for the whole family,” said Alice Norsworthy, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Universal Parks and Resorts. “This new campaign speaks to the needs of families as they evolve – and it invites them to vacation on a whole new level.”
Comcast NBCUniversal wholly owns Universal Studios Hollywood, which includes Universal CityWalk Hollywood. It also owns Universal Orlando Resort, which includes the 2 theme parks, five resort hotels, and Universal CityWalk Orlando. In addition, Comcast NBCUniversal owns a 51 percent majority interest in Universal Studios Japan, in Osaka and has a license agreement with Universal Studios Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. The company has also announced plans for a theme park in Beijing.
The founder of Orlando United, Brian has been involved in the theme park community since 2002. He has regularly visited all Orlando parks since he was a child, and his love for discussing all aspects of the Orlando theme parks led to his decision to open Orlando United and its forums on February 29, 2008. Outside of the theme park world, Brian loves all Miami sports, is a beer connoisseur and enjoys himself a good whiskey from time to time.
- Universal Orlando reveals pricing, Universal Express information and more for Volcano Bay March 29, 2017
- “American Horror Story” haunted house coming back for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 27 March 29, 2017
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces Concert Line-Up for Rock The Universe 2017 March 28, 2017
- Universal Orlando offers first-look at Volcano Bay Food & Restaurants March 23, 2017
- Universal Orlando’s future Hotel plans revealed for Wet ‘n Wild land March 21, 2017
- Universal Orlando tests large water fall on Volcano Bay’s Krakatau volcano March 17, 2017
- Universal Orlando has revealed backstory for Volcano Bay water park March 8, 2017
- SeaWorld Announces New Dolphins Show, “Dolphin Days” March 6, 2017
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Soft Opens at Universal Studios Florida March 3, 2017
- Halloween Horror Nights 27 Dates Announced February 23, 2017