SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular 2016 Begins Oct 1
Halloween meets the sea every weekend in October during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. This family-friendly event immerses guests in an underwater “fantasea” with trick-or-treating, whimsical pumpkin fish, sea-themed arts and crafts, and up-close animal encounters.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. to park close every weekend, October 1-30. Like all special events at SeaWorld, Halloween Spooktacular is included with park admission.
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll and SunRype Fruit To Go, just to name a few.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, animal interactions, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and whimsical sea-themed characters.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone’s Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play and sing along.
- Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Guests can also add-on special packages to their ticket, including:
- Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can celebrate with an immersive and memorable brunch experience at Dine With Shamu. They will enjoy seasonal items and reserved tables that bring them up close to majestic killer whales. There also are some Halloween surprises including a family photo in a decorative frame and a free cookie decorating kit. Prices begin at $28 plus tax for adults and $16 plus tax for kids. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Meet and Greet with Cookie Monster at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular- Meet Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. For just $19 per person, guests can meet the character at SeaFire Grill and enjoy his favorite treat: a cookie! Plus, every guest receives a printed photo of their meet-and-greet to take home. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
- Reserved Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween- Enjoy a reserved seat at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando. Priced at $19 per person, guarantee a seat for a showtime of your choice.
The founder of Orlando United, Brian has been involved in the theme park community since 2002. He has regularly visited all Orlando parks since he was a child, and his love for discussing all aspects of the Orlando theme parks led to his decision to open Orlando United and its forums on February 29, 2008. Outside of the theme park world, Brian loves all Miami sports, is a beer connoisseur and enjoys himself a good whiskey from time to time.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay Cabana Rentals & Premium Seating Now Available for Purchase April 21, 2017
- RECAP: A Weekend at Star Wars Celebration 2017 April 20, 2017
- Kraken Unleashed to Open June 16, 2017! April 13, 2017
- Infinity Falls River Rapids Ride coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Summer 2018 April 13, 2017
- New Holiday Experiences Coming to Wizarding World at Universal Orlando April 13, 2017
- “Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon” officially open at Universal Studios Florida April 6, 2017
- Orlando United Radio – Episode 60: Member Berries April 4, 2017
- Universal Orlando reveals pricing, Universal Express information and more for Volcano Bay March 29, 2017
- “American Horror Story” haunted house coming back for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 27 March 29, 2017
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces Concert Line-Up for Rock The Universe 2017 March 28, 2017