Guy Fieri to Develop A Specialty Sandwich Menu for Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs
Planet Hollywood announced today that celebrity chef, restaurateur and television personality Guy Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu as part of their larger menu offerings for the new, transformed location, set to reopen this fall as the Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs. In addition to the section designed by Fieri, the Planet Hollywood Observatory will soon reveal the entire new menu featuring a wide variety of offerings and bold flavors.
“Guy Fieri has created an impressive culinary empire and has built an incredible TV following with several food-themed shows, so it was a no-brainer to invite him to create a special menu for Planet Hollywood Observatory. This partnership only furthers our commitment to refresh our guest experience while continuing to offer freshly-prepared, pleasing dishes,” said Planet Hollywood International Founder and Chairman Robert Earl.
Fieri, a chef, entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author, has brought his signature blend of authentic-meets-surprising flavors to new dishes such as the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich, a perfect accompaniment to Planet Hollywood’s creamy hand-dipped milkshakes. The menu will also feature new over-the-top creations that will have guests craving more after the first bite.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
Opening this fall, the Planet Hollywood Observatory is centrally located and will overlook the heart of Disney Springs with a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Within the sophisticated entertainment emporium, patrons of all ages will be invited to “Dine Amongst the Stars” through distinctive indoor and outdoor bar and lounge options, an imaginative new merchandise line, and a host of all-star celebrity collaborations.
New dining options will highlight Planet Hollywood’s timeless classics and introduce Fieri’s updated creations. A curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, as well as cocktails served in specialty glassware to cater to the needs of all guests, from groups with small children to young adults and seniors. Spacious dining rooms ensure comfort for family meals while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic, while the interior’s refurbished upholstery, spherical planet-shaped lighting fixtures and stylish finishing will create a welcoming atmosphere for fans to celebrate a new generation of superstar entertainers.
The founder of Orlando United, Brian has been involved in the theme park community since 2002. He has regularly visited all Orlando parks since he was a child, and his love for discussing all aspects of the Orlando theme parks led to his decision to open Orlando United and its forums on February 29, 2008. Outside of the theme park world, Brian loves all Miami sports, is a beer connoisseur and enjoys himself a good whiskey from time to time.
- Walt Disney World Announces Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach Resort Expansions February 17, 2017
- Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices February 17, 2017
- Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras 2017 Event Kicks Off 60 Consecutive Nights of Fun! February 14, 2017
- ‘Rivers of Light’ Officially Opens February 17 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom February 9, 2017
- ‘Happily Ever After’ Nighttime Spectacular Will Debut at Magic Kingdom Park May 12 February 9, 2017
- Star Wars Land Announced to Open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios February 7, 2017
- Pandora – The World of Avatar Will Open May 27 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom February 7, 2017
- First Look at TapuTapu Wearable Coming to Volcano Bay Water Park February 6, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know for Universal’s Mardi Gras 2017 February 3, 2017
- A Look at Blue Man Group’s Sensory-Friendly Show Benefiting Autism Speaks January 31, 2017