- Get Ready to Celebrate the Holidays at Christmas Town at Busch Gardens
- Celebrate the Holidays at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
- Narrators for 2015’s Candlelight Processional at Epcot Revealed
- Celebrate New Year’s at the Walt Disney World Resort
- Universal Orlando’s 2015 Holiday Season Starts Dec 5th
Universal Orlando Announces New Vacation Package Featuring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
- Updated: May 22, 2014
Universal Orlando Resort is announcing an all-new exclusive vacation package giving guests the opportunity to enjoy this year’s most anticipated theme park experience: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. Travel for the vacation package begins June 29.
No opening date though has been officially announced for the expansion.
The new travel offer starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for a four-night stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and includes multi-day Park-to-Park tickets to experience both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. As part of the vacation package, guests will enjoy access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, plus exclusive benefits like Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. They will also receive a specially themed Welcome Parcel delivered to their doorstep.
Additional vacation package details can be found below.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
|The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
~ Starts at $155 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel June 29 to Aug. 16
~ Starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel Aug. 17 to Oct. 2 and Nov. 30 to Dec. 18
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida will double the size of the Harry Potter experience offered at Universal Orlando Resort – expanding it across both of Universal’s theme parks. Guests will pass through London and the iconic brick wall archway into Diagon Alley – a bustling, wizarding hub within a Muggle city. The new land will offer one-of-a-kind adventures where guests can:
- Experience the next generation thrill ride – Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts – where guests are propelled into a pivotal scene from the final Harry Potter book and film
- Stroll along the streets of Diagon Alley and stop inside well-known shops like Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Magical Menagerie and Quality Quidditch Supplies
- Experience the darker side of magic in Knockturn Alley
- Witness the magical experience of a wand choosing a wizard at Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC
And, just like in the books and films, guests can ride the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between King’s Cross Station in Universal Studios and Hogsmeade Station in Islands of Adventure. The scenic, breathtaking journey will transport guests through the British countryside as they encounter magical creatures and familiar Harry Potter characters.
In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, which opened in 2010 at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests can experience Hogsmeade village and Hogwarts castle – which houses the groundbreaking Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction.